President & Founder
Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Speed, Agility & Quickness Trainer
For over 10 years, Nathan Daniels has been providing personal training and sports performance training in Virginia. As a former Professional Football Player, Collegiate All-American, Ferrum College Hall of Fame Inductee, and Fairfax High School Sports Hall of Fame Inductee, Nathan Daniels knows what it takes to get to the next level.
Clients have included San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver Eddie Royal, former Virginia Tech starting quarterback Sean Glennon, Professional Soccer Player Jim Flores and former PGA Golf Pro Tyler Clark.
Daniels is a Certified Personal Trainer, as well as a Certified Speed, Agility and Quickness Trainer, specializing in sports performance training for athletes of all sports.
Daniels Sports Performance Clients
- Eddie Royal, NFL Wide Receiver
- Jim Flores, Professional Soccer Player
- Sean Glennon, former Starting Quarterback, Virginia Tech
- Tyler Clark, former PGA Golf Pro, Brandermill Country Club Golf Champion
- Woodson High School Varsity Football Team, Sports Conditioning Camp
- Westfield High School Varsity Football Team, Sports Conditioning Camp